13 Mar Blue Eagle Logistics Increases Safety as COVID-19 Concerns Increase
Thank you for the confidence and trust you place in Blue Eagle Logistics as your final mile provider in the Lehigh Valley and Northeast Pennsylvania. With the uncertainty we are all experiencing as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, we want to assure you that Blue Eagle Logistics is still operating at full capacity, without any interruption in service, and ready to respond to your needs. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the State of Pennsylvania have designated Blue Eagle Logistics “critical infrastructure,” to remain operational during the crisis.
Our primary concern is the welfare, safety, and health of our employees, customers, and partners. We will continue to monitor communication from both the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization to ensure this.
Safety measures and precautions are also being communicated and implemented with our team.
- Team has been advised and trained on CDC procedures for hand washing, social distancing, cleaning their workspace, screening, and staying home if they are sick.
- PPE including sanitary cleaners and gloves have been provided to our team
- An enhanced cleaning program has been instituted to disinfect work surfaces daily.
- All persons who wish to access our facility must consent to screening procedures for COVID-19.
- Visible Signage has been posted communicating requirements
We are taking every precaution to ensure our customers, employees and vendors and their interests are protected and will keep you informed as the situation continues to develop.
Thank you for the trust you place in the team at Blue Eagle Logistics.